CFPOI World  Photos  Photos tous pigeons 

Pigeon CD

Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Bas de pagePages : 1  
EX1201
EX1201
Petit touriste
8 messages postés
   Posté le 24-03-2006 à 06:35:33   Voir le profil de EX1201 (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   http://groups.msn.com/Pellumba   Envoyer un message privé à EX1201   

check out my website

http://groups.msn.com/Pellumba

Hi
I have a CD with a lot of pigeon pictures. Pigeons breeds from all over the world. Many rare breeds that you have never seen before. I have all the pigeons in the world in a CD. U can't find so many breeds anywhere, not even at shows, and books. I have more than 42,000 pictures in that CD. The number of the pictures changes everyday, it gets bigger and bigger. In the CD there is 2897 pictures of lofts (INDIVIDUALS + Kit Boxes) (they don't tell u how to make the loft, but they do show picture of the inside of the loft and outsite). 1603 pictures without the name of the breed because they r from foreign countries. And the rest of the pictures have the name of the breed. I have 343 short pigeon videos in the CD (the longest video is 8 minutes). The pictures are in color and the videos. U will find tons of pictures of genetics, flying, and showing pigeons in this CD. If your pigeons are about flying, gnetics or showing, this is the thing for u. If you want it for $100, e-mail me. The CD has only pictures and the videos, no writting or any articles. My phone number is 1-847-255-9244. I live in Arlimgton HTS (1 hour away from Chicago), Illinois. The CD can be shipped anywhere in the world. My screen name at AOL instant messenger is EX1201 and MSN messenger is elvixhori@hotmail.com At yahoo messenger it's EX1200000 If u want to see pictures IM me at the messengers.
Thank you

pigen1@juno.com

Haut de pagePages : 1  

CFPOI World  Photos  Photos tous pigeons  Pigeon CDNouveau sujet   Répondre

Identification rapide :         

Divers
Imprimer ce sujet
Aller à :   

créer forum